From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 13 update

: Hi Marilyn,
:
: To check to see what version of Jaws you have running, try the following;
: 1. If you run Jaws from the system tray, press insert / Jaws key + J, then
: press the letter A, & Jaws will read the currently running version of
Jaws.
:
: 2. If you are not running Jaws from the system tray, alt + tab, to your
Jaws
: window, invoke your say line keystroke, insert / Jaws key + up arrow, &
Jaws
: will read the currently running version.
:
: If Jaws13 was installed you would have a Jaws13 shortcut on your desktop &
: Jaws13 would probably be running.
:
: Below is what the Jaws13 download will read like if you try to find it;
:
: J13.0.527-32bit.exe
:
: If you downloaded the 32 bit version.  If you downloaded the 64 bit
version
: everything would be the same except it would read like this;
:
: J13.0.527-64bit.exe
:
: I normally have all my downloads go to a designated download folder that I
: created in the root of my C drive, or I will download stuff to the My
: Documennts folder just so my downloads are easy to find.  If you need more
: help let us know.  Hope this has helped.  Take care.
: Mike
:
:
: