Hello try the following;

1, from start-menu edit box type;
Taskbar,
Now, you may need to arrow and enter on,
Taskbar&start-menu.
Note,
If you access the taskbar from the start button, through the applications
key,
And then properties, you will land on the
Start-menu page,
So you will need to shift+tab, and then left arrow to the taskbar tab.

2. now you need to tab and enter on,
Notification area customize....button.

3. now, shift+tab,
You will see;
Always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar
If the box is not checked,
Then check with the spacebar,
Now tab okay press enter,
And okay your way out,

Now check your system tray.

Note, if the box,
Always show all icons and notifications on the taskbar
Is not check,
You can go into,
Turn system icons on or off Link;
Now, you use the tab key,
Find the particular program you wish to have showing,
And you can choose 1 of 3 choices,
Show icons Notification Area
Hide icon notification area,
Only show notifications,