OK, on the page you reach from www.robobraille.org:

1.  Press h twice to get to the second heading on the page, Step 1 - Upload
the file.  The line below lists the possible file types.  Press b from here
to the Browse button and actigate it to be able to navigate to the location
of the file you want to send for conversion.

2.  Activate the Upload button.  After a moment, a message informing you
that the file was successfully uploaded will appear below that button, and a
heading will appear below that asking you what type of conversion you want.
Of the four radio buttons, choose Document conversion for this example.  Of
course, the others are all viable options gtoo.

3.  Once a radio button is chosen, two more headings appear below them.
Note that upon choosing the radio button you want, you may be bounced to the
edit field for entering your e-mail address, and you will have to move up to
the options heading.  If you chose Document Conversion, the Step 3 - Specify
document conversion options section contains a combo box listing the ten
possible output formats.  If you chose an MP3, you would choose the language
and desired speed.

4.  Finally, in the Step 4 - Enter email address and submit request section,
follow those instructions.

As Ann stated, all this can be done via e-mail.  Send the document to
conv...@robobraille.org and in the subject line put the desired format, loke
doc or txt or epub.

Dean
Affordable gtech training available
Follow me on Twitter: deantopdot
To find out about the week's news in adaptive technology, subscribe to Top
Tech Tidbits for Thursday by sending a blank message to
tttt-j...@topdotenterprises.com. (make sure you have 4 t's in the Address