From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Margaret Thomas
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 1:54 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Reading Whole .PDF Document and Convenient OCR
Feature

Thanks for what would be a great idea, but it is from my attorney and is
private, so I don't want to send it to a service or for anyone to open for
me.  I do have Open Book 9, but my efforts to open it with OB haven't
worked.  I don't know if I have messed up my file associations or something,
but I get the following error message:

File C:\Program Files (x86)\Freedom
Scientific\OpenBook\9.0\Users\default\Library\(the name of the file).pdf
does not exist.

The file is definitely in documents under libraries.

I launch OB.  Press alt-F/ Press enter on open.  Paste in the name of the
file .  Tab over to the combo box for look in.  Get to libraries and press
enter on open.  I can't get it to go below libraries.

I've spent hours on this and am getting very frustrated.  I'm still not good
with Win 7 and only use Open Book when I have a .pdf file to deal with.

Could someone give the instructions to get Open Book to open the .pdf?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Margaret