First thanks to all that helped with cdex.

I have placed all my music files in my c drive under music.  I also linked
up winamp so I can play such music.  I figured out that if I select all
music on the album, then I can play multiple tracks.  I want to create a
play list though and wanted to know if someone can walk me through how to do
such.  I would also like to know how to pull up the music files directly in
Winamp without typing the long drawn out file name.  it is quite easy to do
such in windows explorer but not in winamp.  Any other tidbits would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks again.