Thanks ver much it was very helpful.  Will this mess anything up if I do it
before I transfer all the data to a vicor stream?

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Pedro Romero
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2012 11:28 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] winamp and playing more then one song

Hi Brad. I am using a fairly old version of Winamp but here is how I make
playlists.
If I want to play more than one track at a time, I open Winamp then press
letter L then shif-tab in to the folder where my songs are located. Select
the ones you want then press Enter and they should start playing.
If you want to create a playlist, you might press Alt+E then control+tab to
open the playlist editor.
Press letter L to add tracks to the playlist. Add as many tracks as you like

even if they reside in different folders. You can move from folder to folder

using either shift+L or just backspacing to the various folders. You can
then save the playlist with control+S.
Note: you can obtain a list of winamp keystrokes specifically for the
playlist editor by pressing insert+W while in the playlist editor.
Hope this helps.
Pete