Mike,

Not bitching, but preaching
LOL
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2012 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] need help on how to safely remove USB thumbdriveunder Windows 7

Hi Norman & All Fellow List Members,

First;
Because you can potentially lose data or damage the drive.

Second;
 There are no stupid questions on this list!  The only stupid question, is
the 1 that is not asked!  There are over 600 members on this list, & to my
knowledge not all of us together knows everything!  The list members range
from the very most basic of beginners to the very experienced & questions
like this 1, is how the most basic computer users learn  these important
tidbits of information. Please forgive me if it sounds like I'm bitching , because I'm really not. I just happen to be 1 of the people that have asked
these so called, " stupid questions ," & have learned a great deal about
Jaws & the computer uses / functions since joining both of Mr. Ferrinns
lists' & there are several other list members that are in the same boat as
myself.  Happy computering, take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: Norman King