It works for me and I use it a lot. I'm using two laptops, running win 7
with Jaws 13. You may check your system tray settings.
Godwin

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of inthaneelf
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 1:45 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] need help on how to safely remove USB thumb
driveunder Windows 7

hi,

actually it does work, or sorry, will work once you turn the indacator for
it on so it can display!

there is a zipped up folder of helpful hints for windows 7 available on my
grab bag website, and in it the files that will assist you start with
(suprise!) the words "system tray" and they will tell you how to turn on any
most or all of the things that used to pop up in the system tray.

along with lots of other things!

take care,
elf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.