I have kirswell but don't use it all that much.  I don't want to print the
document I just want to follow along while they do during the meeting.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 5:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] large PDF file

Good luck with that, Brad.  I don't like the way Adobe handles largish
documents, it seems to choke and take forever.  You can go into preferences
and tell it to only convert portions of the document as you go.

If you have a few Benjamin's lying around, avail yourself of Open Book or
Kurzweil.  You can use the Freedom Import or Kurzweil Virtual Printer
respectively.  Just open the .pdf document, issue the print command and
select whichever one is applicable as your printer.

The disadvantage to reading docs in Adobe like that, is any table conversion
doesn't work all that well.  You have to be able to do a bit of mental
interpolation.

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Steve
Lansing, MI