Hi Norman,

My XP computer is up to date and always has been. I still get the message trying to install the free burning software to install imapi first. So, I am giving up and I think that I will let sleeping dogs lie and go to something else. Thanks for trying to help. I don't use Skype anyway.

Take care.

Lennie