How do I set it to most or all in Outlook Express specifically? How does it
save the settings? Sorry to be such a pest.
----- Original Message -----
From: Flor Lynch
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2012 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] punctuation in word 2010 question?

Try with a different speech synthesizer. Or, you can  customize this
punctuation. First, set it to MOST or ALL. then, open the Settings
Center and, in the search field, type punctu or similar. In  the list of
result that come up will be customize punctuation. You can press F6 on
it to bring up the dialogue; and change the button to ALL. (This has the
effect of silencing all speaking of the quote sign.) Close, and save
changes.