thanks so much it worked susie

-----Original Message----- From: Ann Byrne Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 1:28 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] format menu in windows seven?
Control-shift-f will put you into the font menu.  Will that do it?
At 11:47 AM 9/19/2012, you wrote:
Hi can some one please jog my brain? I am working on a docqument in windows seven, word 2010, and Jaws 13, and for the life of me, cant figure out how to change, and keep the format at arial black, 12 point? where do I find the format ribin? I am so muddled and for the life of me cant find the silly thing? thanks for the help sue