Pardon me for asking this Q that has already been asked many times in the past
here. Sadly I don't have those posts.
I just installed the latest greatest version of Firefox. So a couple of
Questions and help needed.
1. How do I get Webvisumm, install it and read the instructions on how to use
it from within Firefox?
2. . I notice some things with Firefox that are inaccessible with JFW13/14. For
example when I go to help in Firefox and then 'about' to find my version of
Firefox, JAWS doesn't read it whether I use the jaws cursor, PC cursor or OCR.
I have just started playing with it but is this to be expected??this t
.