Do a Google search for the site of Webvisum and fill out the invitation request. They will send you a email, follow the instructions in the email. I just added a compatible add on for Firefox and Webvisum and every thing is working great. Before some of the web site seem to freeze. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dujari, Prateek" <prateek.duj...@intel.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 8:31 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Installed latest Firefox. Now how do I install Webvisum?

Pardon me for asking this Q that has already been asked many times in the past here. Sadly I don't have those posts. I just installed the latest greatest version of Firefox. So a couple of Questions and help needed. 1. How do I get Webvisumm, install it and read the instructions on how to use it from within Firefox? 2. . I notice some things with Firefox that are inaccessible with JFW13/14. For example when I go to help in Firefox and then 'about' to find my version of Firefox, JAWS doesn't read it whether I use the jaws cursor, PC cursor or OCR. I have just started playing with it but is this to be expected??this t
.