To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2012 7:40 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] help needed to get going with Webvisum and Firefox

OK so I found the webvisum website which tells me al I need to know about how to use it. So here are my updated Qs: 1. the webvisum site you to install Firefox ver3.5. Jaws doesn't read the latest greatest version of Firefox I just installed so I don't know if its version 3.5. Any issues with using the latest greatest Firefox and webvisum? 2. I need an invitation code to register with Webvisum. How do I get one? Prateek

Thanks
Prateek