Dato: 27. januar 2013 03:42
Til: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Emne: [JAWS-Users] Is Maxmem accessible with Windows 7?

Hello listers, there is a program I use with with XP  called Maxmem tomoitor
my memory usage. The program installed on my Win7 machine without the
copatibility message so I assumed it will work.

On launching the program I do not find it in the system tray so I want to
kow if I should uninstall this program or can it be configured to work with
Windows 7.

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

-----
Ingen virus fundet i denne meddelelse.