From: julie
To: jaws users list
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2013 11:07 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] open book and jaws

I use open book7.0 and jaws 13. I called Freedom Scientific because my open
book wasn't self voicing and a ibm file had to be deleted and replaced. Now
my open book is speaking and jaws is speaking also. How do I keep Jaws from
speaking so that only the Open Book self voicing speaks? Thank you. I would
appreciate steps since putting Jaws to sleep is in a different location in
Jaws 13 I think.
memphis.magno...@comcast.net
Live  simply,
Love generously,