Hi David,
unfortunately I'm unaware of where to find all the shortcuts for windows 8. I
looked the up the shutdown shortcut in the windows 8 inside out book, which I
don't think contains many others. In fact it didn't have the correct shortcut,
as it was changed in windows 8 rtm, and I had to check the options for shutdown
using the command line.

David.