Sent: Saturday, March 30, 2013 1:06 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Stopping IE9 & 10 From Blocking Downloads

Hi Flor,

I tried playing around with different settings with the pop-up blocker
turned on but, I couldn't get it turned off completely like you can do in
IE8.  In IE8, tools / options / security / customm..., you can totally stop
the information bar from appearing / speaking.  But, that's okay, this was
more of a curiosity than a necessity.  Thank you very much for telling me
where to go, in IE anyways!  LOL,  hahaha hahaha hahaha,  LOL
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.