Don't matter witch version of IE the web page is the same for all browsers.

At 11:15 AM 9/6/2013, you wrote:

Which version of IE ar you using? If you are using IE 9 or 10, that might account for the fact that you and I are getting different results because I'm using IE 8. Again, I don't think this has anything to do with cookies, because there appears to be no radio buttons orcombo boxes under any of the headings on the Search Settings page to select the options you want, nor any button to save your preferences.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Rossi" <d...@andrew.cmu.edu>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Unable to Change Google Search Settings

I just tried this myself and it works just fine. You should locate and dump any google cookies and temp files and try again.

This work around doesn't seem to work for me. When I click on the link in your message and enter a search phrase into the Search edit field, I still get only 10 results per page, not 20 results, and the results do not open in a new page. So my next question is this: Is there another search engine which uses the same search algorithm as Google that can be navigated with header navigation whose search settings are accessible? I'm not thrilled with Bing or Yahoo, and Duckduckgo doesn't have any means of changing settings or navigating by header.