But Chrome is not very JAWS accessible, and I'm sick and tired of Mozilla's endless cycle of new Firefox releases which don't work well with JAWS.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 06, 2013 10:29 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Unable to Change Google Search Settings

Google want you to download & install their own browser, Chrome. Firefox is like it and, for several of our purposes, replicates Chrome nearly and more accessibly, as well as having better keyboard support for functionalities.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>