From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Joseph FreeTech
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 8:19 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows defender vs. super antivirus

No, I suggested the person run MSE antivirus and Malwarebytes (2 utilities
simultaneously), and not MSE and malwarebytes and Super AntiSpyware (3
utilities including 1 antivirus and 2 malware prevention utilities). I happen
to know for 100% fact that MSE and Malwarebytes can exist simultaneously as I
run this configuration on my desktops and netbook. This information can be
found on the Malwarebytes tech support forum. There are also other ways to
insure there are no conflicts when running both scans at the very same time as
I do "Every" time I scan my computer--every couple of weeks. In short, my
original post was correct, its just that one must pay close attention to the
distinction between an antivirus utility and what is commonly thought of as a
malware prevention utility such as malwarebytes.

Joseph