From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Joseph FreeTech
Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 3:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows defender vs. super antivirus

Hi George,

Regarding your statements below, if you mean that downloading the free
version of Malwarebytes takes you to a CNet download page, well, this is how
this process works. It seems a bit invasive, but I assure you it is not;
especially since you are taken from the Malwarebytes website to the CNet
download page. If you'd like I can download the Malwarebytes trial and
Dropbox it to you. You can also try installing a copy of your Malwarebytes
Pro on a second machine. I believe Malwarebytes allows for this as I've only
Purchased a single license and have installed the pro version on 3
computers. I'm assuming if I were doing something wrong I would be asked for
a second and third  license key but the process completes problem free. The
worst that can happen is that the install won't go through.

Joseph