If you have Jaws 13 and above, multi-layered command insert-space, then O for Convenient OCR, then W for Window, C for Object or S for full-screen.

Read with the results, the text it may recognize will be in a different voice. You might be able to left-click on some stuff to take an action that you normally can't do. I suggest you read about it on the FS training area where they have some nice tutorials.

Steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy" <bunchkinb...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] norton dialog

No, how do you do that? Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 11:51 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Did you try convenient ocr?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy" <bunchkinb...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2013 7:47 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] norton dialog

Hi, yesterday and today when my computer is on I have a Norton security
dialog going on and I cannot get rid of it. It won't read me anything that
is on the page. The jaws help key, insert f1, says there are dialog boxes
but I can't get it to read anything on the page. I tried the jaws cursor
no avail. Any thoughts? Judy & Tallie