From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Chela Robles
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2013 9:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Introduction and a very annoying JAWS Error

Ok I found the path you gave very helpful to a point: C:\Documents and
Settings\All Users\Application Data\Freedom Scientific until I press enter
on Jaws 14 settings subfolder and I'm presented with the following

Teachers have a sacred task:
It is to give children the skills to understand the world and an expectation
that the world is a trustworthy place; that it is full of light, and love,
and music and that each student deserves--and will have--their own place in
it and the chance to play their own song.
And, as much of these expectations are transmitted non-verbally-and in
Chela's case--out of sight.it is the voice and touch of a Teacher that sheds
light on what the world can be.
Academics-and no one will ever change my mind on this-take a distant second
place. -Dr. Bil Hawkins
--
Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF):