well the desktop does not have a wireless adaptor installed. We just set up the machine.

-----Original Message----- From: Hans Pauli Sundstein
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] hooking up another computer

Hi Lenny.

On a Win8 mashine there should be an internal Wi-Fi card, so no extra to set
up.

Press Windows+f and type in wireless in the search box, and tab to the
jumpdown list, and select settings, and press enter.
Now you should get nearly directly to the Wireless access area on the
computer, where the connection to your internet router can be established.

Hans Pauli.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse----- From: Lenny McHugh