David, I have little knowledge in that area. I located a net gear 300 for $35 and they have a dual band for $60. I am on verizon is there any advantage to the dual band over the 300 model?

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:07 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] hooking up another computer

If you need to obtain a wireless card in case the system does not have such an animal already installed then the following options are accessible, I know because I own both of them.

NetgearWirelessAdapter
Real tech wireless adapter

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked perfectly.