From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Scott Duck
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 1:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Excel 2010 Hide & unhide columns

Hi Annette,
Try this.  To hide a column, arrow to the column and press Alt O,
followed
by C, followed by H.  Now, the column will be hidden so you can't
select it
by arrowing to it so to unhide it, press F5, enter the coordinates of
a cell
somewhere in the columb, press enter to go there, then press Alt O,
followed
by C, followed by U.
HTH,
Scott Duck