Bryan,

That is just coincidental. I have had it happen on several desktops as well. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ryan West" <westr...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 7:35 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws Authorization

Hello Trish,

I have had that happen to me before also. I think it happens if you let the laptops battery go completely dead. Once you update your authorization all will be well! For some reason when the laptop battery goes dead or is removed this happens, not sure why.

Sincerely,  Ryan West

-----Original Message----- From: Trish