From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Wednesday, December 18, 2013 1:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Bug with latest JFW 15 with Outlook folders

Hello list,

I downloaded the latest JFW release from yesterday and am noticing a
bug
that for me is significant and was curious to know whether others are
experiencing it as well.

In my Outlook 2010, I have six separate inboxes listed in my Favorites
treeview section. This enabled  me to have quick and easy access to
each
email inbox with minimal arrowing.

Previously Jaws would announce “Inbox” and if there were any unread
messages, the number of unread emails in that particular inbox as
well. Now,
since updating, Jaws only announces this unread information for the
first
few moments after launching Outlook, but soon after, JFW does not
announce
any unread messages even if there are any in that particular folder.

These emails are a mixture of personal and business. My mailing list
email
is always getting emails all day. Whereas other more important
accounts may
receive

Them more speratically. I now have to go from inbox to inbox to check
to see
if there are any emails be ith when I get a chime notification of a
new
message or if I happen to step away from my computer  or am doing
something
else that takes my focus away from the pc.

Are others in fact noticing this issue as well? I hadn’t changed any
settings in my Outlook or Jaws from the prior version of JFW 15 that I
was
running yesterday to today when I installed the update.

Thanks,