From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com]
On Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 12:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Bug with latest JFW 15 with Outlook folders

As far as my machine, everything's up to date. I got off the phone
with FS support earlier this morning and after showing them the issue
I was having, they made note and were supposedly going to escalate it
and get back to me.
When or if that will happen, who knows.
It's too bad since a lot of the fixes in the latest update addressed
some issues I was dealing with, but this email thing really affects my
work. I may just have to go to the previous JFW 15 version if there
isn't an immediate fix available until the next Jaws update and see if
it'll get addressed then.