Hi all. I just got a quote to find out how much it would cost for me to upgrade
my desc top running windows xp to windows 7. now my question is. Right now I am
running windows xp 32 bit. the quote that the people at the pc store gave me
was it would cost 309 to upgrade back up and make my pc desc top run windows 7
64 bit. now my question is. the jaws that I have are all for windows 32 bit
systems. except I have sma's for jaws 12, 13 and 14. now I am wondering would I
need to purchase another license to run jaws under a 64 bit os? many thanks.
from Mich.