From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jorge Rivas
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 08:54
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Questions about external back-up drive

Hi,
A Seagate product usually installs it's self to your Pc through a Seagate
drive .
Also, it will install a folder in your documents called Free Agent Seagate,
inside the folder there is a installer application.

Try updating the firmware through the Seagate website and register your
product.
Also check, if your Seagate is compatible to your machine?
HTH,
                                Jorge