To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2014 7:55 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] total recorder podcast`

Hi Fanus:

I have been successfully using Total Recorder Professional for many years
now, for some of my music recording and all of my audio editing, including
using such powerful Add Ons as Audio Restoration, Click and Noise
Suppression  etc. I am totally blind, currently using Jaws 15.
Unfortunately, I don't know of any Help Podcast, but would be willing to
assist you off list if you need to get some starting help etc.
Regards,

Colin Fell

(New Zealand)

Email: coli...@clear.net.nz