To: "Jaws Users List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Cc: <'jazzpi...@ca.frr.com.'>
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2014 2:02 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] total recorder podcast`

Hi Jim, Fanus and others:

To answer your "Total Recorder" recording settings queries:

During installation, the default setting should keep the Jaws voice and key
strokes  out of the standard recording. However, have a look in:

File/Options/ Recording Source and Parameters.../
Check out all the options in there, especially under "Advanced...." where
you can option all different recording conditions including Sound Cards,
internet streaming, what you hear  etc.
However, I normally have to change the Jaws cursor to "route Jaws to PC"
to read or make changes in this area.

I mainly record using "Spin it Again", then edit using Total Recorder
Professional, which I have enjoyed as one of the best audio editing programs I have used. I do all editing as .wav then change back to mp3 etc later on,
prior to burning to CD.

Regards,

Colin (NZ)

Email: coli...@clear.net.nz