Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2014 10:15 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws-Friendly version of Nero

Thank you mike

I know that working in multimedia software with the help of Jaws is not
so easy.I don’t want to use the multimedia functions of Nero; I just
want to Burn, rip, & copy CDs & DVDs.I fear it will be many difficulties
for the screen reader users if the software manufactures are going with
the graphical interface to completely satisfy the other users