friends, I'm at my wits end.
yesterday morning all was well with skype.
I decided to do a search. No big deal, right? I was doing a contact search.
I suddenly have two strange things happening.
1. I get an announcement of...these scripts do not match the current version of skype. and, while I am in a skype window.....or even arrowing up or down. I get a series of dings, dings, dings, dings. Now when I even go to tools and options.....jaws is reading the treeviews like this. treeview.....1 of 11. Nothing like...treeview settings 1 of 11. or skype calls. i've tried to re-install the blasted programme and scripts until the cows come home!. I still get the same thing. I'm seriously thinking of getting another messenger..but What programme will let me use my microsoft account?
I'm using jaws16 and windows 7 home.