I ran into that problem before the latest update.
----- Original Message -----
From: "StoneGeno" <stor...@maine.rr.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 03, 2014 4:44 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] I'm having a strange issue with skype

Did this happen right after the latest (other day) up-grade? Or are you
using the older version? If you are using the newer version and then the
latest up-date. This might be did not settle well? It may not be necessary
but each time the new Skype is installed I reinstall the latest scripts and
even these have been up-graded..

My Skype works fine. Though the search and the person asking to join your
contact it is a little hard to get to the profile so you can see who the
person is before Block, add or..

Geno

****
If we can't look at ourselves, and ask, why?  then where does the learning
start?