this happened.....yesterday evening actually.
I've re-insatlled that thing and the scripts with the same stupid results.
At 05:44 PM 11/3/2014, you wrote:
Did this happen right after the latest (other day) up-grade? Or are you
using the older version? If you are using the newer version and then the
latest up-date. This might be did not settle well? It may not be necessary
but each time the new Skype is installed I reinstall the latest scripts and
even these have been up-graded..

My Skype works fine. Though the search and the person asking to join your
contact it is a little hard to get to the profile so you can see who the
person is before Block, add or..

Geno