Great tips.  I learn a lot even when I do not ask the original question.
Many thanks for your time.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Guerra Access Technology Training
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2015 8:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] automatically adding address's when I respond to a
message

Good morning-

First, The contacts are in a folder which you can navigate to by pressing
Control+3

Your Address book you can reach by pressing Control+shift+B

They are one in the same and work in tandem.

You can navigate to your Contacts, and Select All (Control+A) and paste them
in to a document or you can Export them to either a Personal folder (PST) or
a Comma separated value document (Microsoft Excel) document only.

>From the Comma Separated values (Microsoft Excel) you can export to
Microsoft Word.

Hope that all helps.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.

Respectfully,

Guerra Access Technology Training LLC
An Authorized state of Minnesota Vendor for Technology Training

Call Guerra Access Technology Training LLC guerra Access Technology Training
LLC Visit Guerra Access Technology Training on the Web