Watch out! This is a Puriform program, which means that it will automatically install Google Chrome along with Defraggler,unless you uncheck the appropriate box in the downloader interface.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mario Brusco" <mrb...@hotmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 10:07 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] best disc defragmenter

http://www.piriform.com/defraggler

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dacia Cole" <dacia.l...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 8:58 AM

Hi,

Where can I find defraggler?  I don't have the patients to deal with
windows defrag.

On 2/16/15, Kevin Lee <klee...@gmail.com> wrote:
yes its jaws/keyboard friendly. the buttons can be accessed with tabbing
or

if you press the alt key you can execute analyze, defrag drive or quick
defrag drive
windows defrag is accessible and works with jaws and the keyboard.  you
just

need to tab a lot and when you execute defrag then find the process of the
defrag you need to tab and shift tab to hear the whole process of the
defrag.