From: "James Hooper" <j.hooper3...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] VIPRE's usability

Where can you find 2014?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mario Brusco
Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2015 10:25 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] VIPRE's usability

sI'm still using the 2014 version because of it's interface is somewhat
screen reader friendly, more than what I experienced in the past.

I think there's a distinction to make between a program being accessible
versus being screen reader friendly, in that a program that is screen reader
friendly allows a blind user to utilize that program more effectively rather
than that program just being accessible, which does not promote useability
by the blind user. especially with a security suite, one has to respond in a
timely manner, and for blind users, we need to be able to do the same. the
more screen reader friendly a program is, the more frequently a blind user
will use said program.

I welcome any thoughts, but not to much as to upset the moderators.