From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Reed Poynter
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2015 6:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] [Bulk] Re: CTRL keys do not work.

Hello,

In my case, I could make it happen by hitting the left shift+control key
shortcut.
It would change my keyboard type and, as I indicated in my note below, the
right control key would remain down.  So, for example, if I hit the Tab key
with the right Alt key, I would get Alt+Control+Tab.

I've experienced the JAWS problem in the past and I actually did try your
solution of rapidly tapping the control key.  It didn't help.
The problem went completely away after making adjustments in Regional and
Language settings.
I know we like to jump on "it's a JAWS problem".  But, in my case, it was not.

Reed