Hi All,
After I downloaded and installed the latest update for JAWS16, whatever I tried to do, it kept saying something like unknown function called to, "isbrailleonlyregion" and I couldn't get anywhere. I tried a system restore, but it didn't repair the error. I then uninstalled JAWS16 and I'm now back to using JAWS15. If I reinstall JAWS16 from the dvd, should I attempt to reinstall the latest update? Has anyone heard of this particular error and what does it mean? I'm using Windows 7 and IE 11. Any help and suggestions will be gratefully appreciated. Thanks.
Jo
-----