I tried the command even with my older system, and to quote my husband, "that probably will come in handy."

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Moore" <jesusloves1...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, May 11, 2015 12:32 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Cursers with sighted users

Hi all, I tried this command of ctrl + JAWS key + num pad minus in IE,
but the JAWS doesn't follow the Virtual curser like it does the
regular PC curser.  I tried in a number of places and it works in
Word, and lists of files.  If you press it twice, it will stay active
until you change it.  I don't think this will work for us on HTML
pages though.  I can't wait to hear from others about this Take ccare
all.