From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 3:38 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] word 2010 numbering

I was writing an agenda for an upcoming Boy Scout meeting.
Under one of the headings I had a few items to list. I started a line with 1.
and the item when I depressed the enter button it automatically started 2. I
could not find a way to stop this until I closed and re opened the document.
Any suggestions?

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R For answers to frequently
asked questions about this list visit: