That is the most annoying auto thing with those numbers. I hate that and th coming after 12, etc. I like some auto features, but I would like to know how to take charge of numbers.

GIFT (God is forever true),

Carolyn

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>
To: "JFW List" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 17, 2015 6:37 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] word 2010 numbering

I was writing an agenda for an upcoming Boy Scout meeting.
Under one of the headings I had a few items to list. I started a line with
1. and the item
when I depressed the enter button it automatically started 2. I could not
find a way to stop this until I closed and re opened the document. Any
suggestions?

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R