From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of david
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2015 2:37 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Major Outlook 2010 Problem

hello there;
although I do understand your delemma however, I don't think the problem of
outlook sluggishness is to do with the size of the data file.
I think perhaps the sluggishness has to do with what outlook ad-ins that are
running when outlook is running.
some of these ad-ins, can really make outlook run very slowly.

you can turn off the ad-ins, and see how your outlook performs.