I have a cell phone that doesn't record telephone calls, and I have a land
line with voice mail.  I also have a computer Windows 7, JAWS 15.  I need to
record phone calls from medical personnel who call me.  Can I do it from my
regular phone, somehow, or do I need to get another phone number and record
from my computer?

Recording calls in our State is legal, as long as you alert the other party
that you are recording.  If this is better taken off list, please contact me
at dacaldb...@yahoo.com.

Thank you!.

If Milli Vanilli fell in the woods, would someone else make a sound ?

Deb and Banff

Thanks for any assistance.