It is ctrl+shift+8, and called mark All. It is not punctuation as such. So, pressing those keys may be all you have to do to toggle it.

-----Original Message----- From: Rose Combs
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2015 5:46 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Punctuation?

It is a function in Word, not Jaws causing this problem and I think it is shift-F8 or maybe control F8, the one thing I am sure of is that it is the F8 eye, not sure which combo will turn this off at the moment and am using 2010 here.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com
A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the memory!